Invisible Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisible braces - Invisalign Clear Aligners
- Alternativen -
Invisalign Wien Clear Aligners: Innovative Treatment Method with Invisible Braces in Vienna
The treatment method of invisible braces has various names, including “Invisible Braces Vienna” and “Invisalign Vienna”. This modern type of treatment for misaligned teeth uses transparent and transparent films that are precisely manufactured in the laboratory using computer-aided technology.
The invisible braces Vienna, also known as Invisible or Invisalign Clear Aligners, transparent Aligners, enable both young people as well as adults to benefit from the advantages of clear aligner technology.
This Aligner therapy is a state-of-the-art method of correcting misaligned teeth that does not use brackets or wires. They exert gentle forces on the teeth to guide them step by step in the previously digitally planned direction.
In addition, invisible braces also offer a reduced treatment time compared to traditional methods. In some cases, the duration of treatment with clear aligners may be shorter, resulting in faster results and requiring less frequent visits to the orthodontist.
However, it is important to note that each treatment method has its own advantages and disadvantages. The suitability of invisible braces for an individual case should always be discussed with a dentist Specialist in orthodontics be decided that takes into account the specific needs and requirements of the patient.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Invisialign invisible Braces
Advantages of Invisalign – Clear Aligners Therapy:
- Aesthetics : The clear aligners are almost invisible because they are made of transparent material. This means that others often don’t notice that you are wearing braces.
- Comfort : Compared to traditional braces with brackets and wires, clear aligners are much more comfortable to wear. They are made of smooth plastic that does not cause friction or irritation in the mouth.
- Removable : The clear aligners can be easily removed for eating, drinking and dental care. This means there are no restrictions on food intake and dental care is uncomplicated.
- Precision : Invisalign clear aligners are custom-made for each patient using state-of-the-art computer technology and 3D imaging. This enables precise and effective correction of misaligned teeth.
- Time savings : In some cases, treatment with clear aligners can be completed more quickly than with traditional braces. The regular check-up appointments Orthodontists are usually less time consuming.
- Suitability for everyday use : The invisible braces hardly affect the patient’s everyday life. Sporting activities, playing musical instruments or important events do not pose any obstacles as the Invisaligns can be removed.
Disadvantages of Invisalign – Clear Aligners Therapy:
- Discipline and personal responsibility : Since the clear aligners are removable, the treatment requires discipline and personal responsibility on the part of the patient. The aligners must be used consistently for the prescribed wearing time (usually 20-22 hours per day) to achieve the desired results.
- Restrictions on some foods: Certain foods should be avoided during Invisalign treatment, especially those that are hard, sticky, or strongly staining. Avoiding these foods can be restrictive for some people.
- Limited treatment options : Although Invisalign invisible straightening is suitable for many cases of misalignment, there are certain complex or severe misalignments for which traditional fixed braces may be more effective. As an orthodontist, I can assess the best options for a patient’s individual situation.
- Regular visits to the Orthodontics: As with any orthodontic treatment, Invisalign – Clear Aligners therapy requires regular visits to the orthodontist to monitor progress, adjust the aligners and receive further instructions. These appointments may require additional time for some people.
Details about Treatment: Invisalign Wien Clear Aligners, the Invisible Braces Vienna
Treatment with Invisalign, the invisible braces, is based on a series of transparent aligners that are made specifically for each patient. The invisible aligners are worn for 12 to 14 days, after which new splints are used. We always give our patients 4 to 6 aligners to take home to change so that you don’t have to come to the practice every time.
Here are some details about the Treatment:
- Consultation and treatment planning : Initially, there will be a detailed consultation with me, your orthodontist, to discuss the goals of the treatment and determine whether Invisalign is the appropriate option. Using modern 3D imaging technology, a digital treatment plan is created that shows the movement of the teeth throughout the treatment.
Production of the aligners : Based on the treatment plan, the transparent aligners are manufactured individually in the Invisalign laboratory. Each aligner is designed so that it gradually achieves the desired tooth position. Typically, multiple sets of aligners are created for the entire treatment.
Wearing time of the aligners : The Invisalign aligners usually have to be worn for 20-22 hours per day. They are changed every 12 to 14 days to allow tooth movement to progress. It is important to only remove the aligners for eating, drinking (other than water), and dental care.
Progress checks : Regular check-ups with the orthodontist are required during treatment – the first check-up appointment takes place 8 weeks after the start of treatment. During these appointments, progress is reviewed and adjustments are made if necessary to keep treatment on track. New aligners will be issued to continue moving the teeth into the desired position. At every appointment, a digital computer simulation is carried out to determine whether the clinical courses are developing correctly.
Treatment duration : The duration of Invisalign treatment varies depending on the individual case. However, it usually lasts between 6 (mild cases), 18 (moderate) and 24 (severe) months. The exact treatment duration is determined by the orthodontist based on the specific dental misalignments and treatment goals.
Follow-up treatment : After completing Invisalign treatment, retainers are often used to stabilize the results achieved in the long term. Retainers are custom-made, transparent splints that are usually worn at night.
Invisalign Treatment for Adults and Teenagers
Invisalign aligners are a popular treatment method for both adults and teenagers.
For adults, invisible braces can be combined particularly well with professional requirements. Invisalign offers a discreet solution for working adults who do not want to wear braces obviously during treatment. The ability to remove the aligners for important professional occasions is a huge advantage.
Young People Appreciate the Discretion of Clear Aligners
Aesthetics and self-confidence : Teens appreciate the aesthetic benefits of Invisalign because the clear aligners allow them to maintain their self-confidence and feel more comfortable during treatment.
Sports and Activities : Invisalign offers teens the flexibility to pursue their sports and activity routines without restrictions. The aligners can be removed during exercise to prevent injuries.
Social Interactions : The ability to remove the aligners for meals or social events makes it easier for teens to meet with friends and continue their social lives as normal.
Educational support : Invisalign offers special features such as compliance indicators and special aligners for adolescent jaw growth. This helps monitor treatment and ensure adherence to the treatment plan.
Treatment by Severity - IOTN
The duration of treatment with clear aligners can actually vary depending on the severity of the individual tooth misalignment (measured by the Index of Orthodontic Treatment Need, IOTN). Accurate diagnostics and comprehensive therapy planning are crucial success factors for effective clear aligner treatment.
As part of the diagnosis, various examinations are carried out to determine the exact condition of the tooth misalignment. This includes x-rays, dental impressions and possibly digital 3D scans. Based on this information, a therapy plan is developed that takes into account the patient’s specific goals and needs.
Creating the set-up models that represent the desired tooth position at the end of the treatment is another important step. These models are used to custom-make the aligners and ensure that they fit the teeth optimally and achieve the desired movements.
Clear aligners are manufactured in the laboratory using advanced computer-aided technology. Each aligner is made specifically for the patient and is designed to gradually move the teeth into the desired position.
It is important to emphasize that the achievement of goals and the duration of treatment also depend on the patient’s cooperation. Wearing the aligners for the prescribed amount of time per day and regularly inserting new aligners according to the treatment plan are crucial to achieving the desired progress.
Invisalign Wien Clear Aligners Braces Reimbursement Options Through Health Insurance or Additional Insurance
Depending on the severity of the tooth misalignment and the type of treatment, health insurance companies or supplementary insurance companies will reimburse parts of the treatment!
Information about reimbursements from health insurance companies: Please click on your insurance company, you will be redirected directly to the information page.
Information about reimbursement for additional insurance: Please contact your insurance company, we have no insight into the different contracts.
Invisible Braces Vienna - Invisalign Clear Aligners in my Practice 1200 Vienna near 1210, 1190, 1220, 1020 and Klosterneuburg.
- Free initial consultation for misaligned teeth in our orthodontics. Appointment only by appointment!
- Treatment documents for individual treatment courses are created. A diagnosis is made using x-rays, photos and digital scans – without impressions.
- Plan discussion and explanation. X-ray evaluation and the analysis discussion about which type of braces and/or brackets are necessary for the individual case.
- Start of treatment. Inserting the device and providing information about cleaning and wearing times.
- Important and necessary check-ups every 6-8 weeks
- End of treatment. Removing the invisible braces and discussing the treatment results.
- Retention– the beginning of stabilization of the treatment result.